Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Things Seem a Little Wobbly

I'm a little worried about the tyke at the moment. His balance seems screwed. Now I know he's only been walking for a month, but he never seemed to fall over as much then as he's been doing the last few days. He's his usual bouncy and gregarious self, but with the added tumbliness of a two minute old giraffe!

I'm not sure whether it's normal to be less steady on their feet than when they first started figuring out they could stand, or what. He just appears to be like that a lot at the moment. It didn't help that yesterday he tripped head first into a table leg, causing InstaBruise(tm), but he was easily calmed by the icy cold bag of frozen corn being applied to the wound. In fact, he got quite a kick out of it.

I'm almost worried that if I take him to the doctor I'll just be considered one of those almost hysterical first time mothers who goes nuts over the slightest little thing. Gah.

ARGH! He's just strewn rice all over the kitchen floor! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home